CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

4 months old

I'm 4 months now, watch me grow!!
My stats this time:
Weight: 20 pounds 98th percentile
Height: 26 1/2 inches long 90th percentile
I am getting big, but I sure am healthy
My new favorite thing is to screech and screech, and I always love to have everyone's attention!!
Going on a walk with mom and Torri, I love being big enough to sit up and face forward


Check out those thunder thighs!!



Oh!

Tyler Cazier, DeAnna came to visit again. It was fun just to talk and hang out. I can't believe how big Tyler has gotten. He has lots of hair and a personality. He finally warmed up to us, about when it was time to go!

3 comments:

  1. I love his camo pants! What a cutie! You can tell he loves the stroller :) It's fun to see all the updates! Hope you like the background! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taggart is such a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how big he has gotten! SO DANG CUTE!

    ReplyDelete