CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Starting Solids, Selling Spuds, and Sending Chad on his mission :)

I couldn't decide if Taggart was ready for Rice Cereal. He is such a big boy that I felt like he needed more. So I decided to go for it. At first he didn't do very good, but is getting better and better.

All done and super cute!
Taggart being our mascot, too bad we didn't sell more. It was freezing!!
Taggart and Dad sleeping while I was getting ready for Chad's Farewell
Jayden at the luncheon
Taggart, Mom, and Dad
Me and my buddy Chad!
I am so excited for Chad to be going on his mission to the Philipines! I loved his talk during Sacrament Meeting. The spirit was so strong and I know that he is way pumped to be serving the Lord. Good Luck to Chad.






No comments:

Post a Comment