CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thanksgiving and Christmas Shopping!!!

I love Thanksgiving! I love the food, being with family, and usually it starts to snow so it makes it start to feel more like the Christmas holidays!! I am so grateful this year for so many things. I have a baby boy who I love so much, and I honestly can't believe or comprehend how much I love that little guy. I suppose I should say big guy, lol. He makes me smile everyday and for that I am grateful. I'm grateful for my husband, for all that he does for me. He makes me feel like the most special person in his life and I love him for that. We get along so well and I think are learning the parenting thing well together. He is such a good dad and husband. He is always willing to go the extra mile to help me out with whatever I need. I am grateful for my family. I love that whenever we are together we laugh and laugh and eat of course. Ha ha. I'm grateful that I grew up in such a tight knit family and that we have so many fun traditions that I remember doing from when I was little. I'm grateful for Billy's family, they are always willing to help us out in any way that they can. I always have a good laugh when I'm with them too, and am grateful that I feel welcome always in their homes. I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. For the sacrifice he gave for us to be here on this earth. I'm grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that I have that allowed me to serve a mission!! I am grateful for Oregon and miss all those there and all that I still get to be in contact with regularly. I hope that we can all remember the real reasons for the seasons at this time of year!! The Shopping Crew
Amber, Andrea, Alicia
Mom, Mandi, Gran
I debated and debated whether or not I would go on the annual day after Thanksgiving shopping spree with the girls. I really wanted to, but I was afraid to leave Taggart all night, even though he would be with Billy. I finally decided he would be okay and I just pumped and left him enough milk to drink. He did great! He even spent most of the next day with Grandpa J. The only downfall was that I had to pump while we were there. Next time hopefully I won't have a little baby. I'm glad I went though cuz I don't think I had laughed that hard in a long time!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you all go out and have matching p.j.'s. It's probably nice having a break to hang with the girls. (even though you probably missed taggart like crazy) He's so cute by the way :) I'm glad is eye is doing better. That is crazy they had to give him a shot. Woo hoo for the new car :)

    ReplyDelete