CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Readying for The Holidays!!

We had our annual Taggart Family Christmas Party on December 11. We drove up the day of because Billy had to work. Taggart did really well in the car and we didn't even have to stop for him on the way. We had yummy pizza from Smokey Joes ( they even had a cheese-less one for Billy) and he loved it. We had a talent show and white elephant gift exchange. I didn't get any good pictures of everyone playing basketball, but oh boy I am out of shape. We played a game of lightning before we left and it was down to Jason and I, and I won. Somehow magically I kept making all my 3 pointers!! Grandma Mac even played it was a great time and some good laughs!! I wish I would've gotten a picture of more people, and especially of Andrew's face when Ben opened up his siz 52 H or double H bra! LOL Andrew was red and was like mom I think this is for you. I gladly swapped them and used it at another party.
Grandma J and Tagg
Uncle Bubba holding Bubba

Dute and Teig


And last of all at the party Santa Claus came. The kids were so excited, the only thing we forgot to do was sing "Here Comes Santa Claus" I'm gnawing on my finger cuz that's what I love to do!

My dad doesn't have a long beard,,,,hmmm!

What did you get me Santa??

Yes, I do love Santa Claus!

He was a little to wide in the thighs to fit in the sock! So he's my lil' merman :)

Yes! My child is amazed by the tree

Our "Charlie Brown" Tree ha ha

Taggart was a great helper!
He is so cute, I swear I am going to be saying that forever!

Our Christmas Card! Gotta love his lil' chunky bum and his smile without teeth!!

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas card is too cute!!! Taggart is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taggart is so cute! I love his bug eyes when he is looking at the tree :)

    ReplyDelete