CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Best Two Years,,,,So Far!!

This year for our anniversary we knew we weren't going to be able to do anything super exciting, because now we have Taggart. On our actual anniversary Billy had to work, so we celebrated on Wednesday. For your second anniversary the traditional gift is something cotton. Ha Ha so we could get anything right?? Well I got Billy some new socks, and he got me a shirt and some pajama pants. Billy was in charge this year, because I did it last year. He planned for us to take Taggart to Gma and Gpa Burk for the evening. We then went Christmas shopping for Taggart, it was fun to decide what to get him and to just be out and about without having to worry about Tagg. Then Billy bought stuff to make us a really yummy dinner. He made filet mignon, artichokes, baked potatoes, rolls, and we had fruit too. It was alot of fun just to spend time together and just talk. I can't believe that two years have come and gone. I can't believe that we already have a 6 mth old baby, and that Billy is getting so much closer to finishing school. I can't wait!! I love Billy so much, I couldn't ask for a greater husband and father for my children. He always does things for me that I probably don't deserve, but I guess that's what you do when you're in love right?? It'll be exciting to find out what the next two years bring us.
The Cake Billy got for Dessert


1 comment:

  1. Congrats my Alicia! I am so happy for you two :) Yay for pictures of you as well :)

    ReplyDelete