CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Years

Just enjoying his dinner!

This post may be just a little boring! I don't have many pictures, but we were able to go to Grace for New Years. I was so excited because it was our turn to be with Billy's family for Christmas so I wanted to see my family too. We drove up and this time Taggart didn't do so well. We stopped in Logan and then once we got to the Y I took him out of his car seat because he was just so done with being in the car. I know I know I'm such a bad mom, but I had a headache and couldn't take listening to him anymore lol! We went to the Stake Center to watch Ashlynn, Brando, and Muffin dance ( they are part of the dance club with Andrea Holyoak) It was so cool to watch them, it made me wish that they had that available when I was in high school. Billy even got me to dance with him. I don't know why I was so embarrassed! LOL It was fun though. Then Mandi and Tim came out to my parents and we played scum and pictionary on the wii. We ate way too much, but had a great time. On New Years Day, which is my dads bday. He turned 46! I know it sounds weird but he basically made a huge dinner. It was so good! Like a second Thanksgiving! We had ham, mashed potatoes and gravy (complete with droppings ;)), stuffing, homemade rolls, sweet potatoes, and texas brownies. He got new church clothes and an ipod. So with a new year also comes new church times. My parents switched to 8:30 A.M. lets just say I was not looking forward to going to that. Taggart did surprisingly well, even let out a few farts during Sacrament Meeting! We loved our time there but had to be back for work on Monday! It was nice to have some extra time with Billy being done with school. I am so proud of him! He made the Dean's Honor Roll again! He is doing so well and I know that when he's finished he's going to get a great job and will enjoy his work again!! Happy New Year everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey, just thought i'd let you know. Your cousin, Torri is in my institute class.

    ReplyDelete