CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Carving Pumpkins and Halloween

Billy's family has a tradition of carving pumpkins every year. They always do the dirty work of scooping out the guts, which I'm grateful for. So we went over and had homemade stew and rolls, then carved our pumpkins. I think mine always turns out the ugliest, but I am just not that creative.Taggart's first Pumpkin Carving
Taggart with his pumpkin

Dad

Grandma Marci

Aunt Lori
Katy


Taggart's Pumpkin
The finished product, Lori, Bryan, Billy, Marci, Alicia Katy, Taggart's in the front
For Halloween night we went over to Grandpa and Grandma Burk's. They had friends over and we played Apples to Apples, ate mummy weinies, and "finger foods"( she had rolls that were shaped like fingers with nails and eye balls), and they had lots of different soups to choose from!! Taggart had lots of fun that evening but we knew when it was time to leave!

Our little Lion
My sorry attempt for a costume, lol Taggart looked at me like I was crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment