CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hogle Zoo for the 1st Time

Our friend, Mallorie has connections at the zoo. She got us in for free and was going to bring her niece, Summer, but at the last minute could not bring her. The 4 of us had fun anyhow. I haven't been to the zoo in I don't know how many years. It has never been my first choice of somewhere to go, maybe cuz I'm a girl?? I don't know, but it's fun to take a kid, and I'm sure it will be more fun as Taggart gets older:) Billy's dad used to take him to that zoo every week, so Billy has fond memories of going and spending time with his dad, so that is always good. I'll be glad when they have all the renovations finished cuz there will be more to see. I was sad though cuz I didn't get to see the hippos:( Billy and I on the elephant that made elephant noises, and they woke Taggart up


Yes, I can sport my NIKE hat


our family with the rhino

I enjoyed it

We tried a couple different animals to see if he liked it. I think he wanted soft seats and he is still a little small!


Mom, never take me on one of those again!

I married a gorilla
Thanks Mallorie and Tia of course for getting us in.







No comments:

Post a Comment