CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Joanna's Wedding and Taggart Camping Trip

Joanna's Wedding in the Bountiful Temple
Billy, Taggart, and I were able to make it to Joanna's wedding on our way to go camping with my family. I went to the sealing and Billy waited outside with Taggart. I was so grateful Jenny was there without Derek so we could be with each other in the sealing room. Oh boy, their sealer went on and on and on....you get the picture. And I just kept thinking that Joanna and Layne were like can we just get to the marriage part. It was a crack up cuz the sealer was so OLD! Joanna came out to the mission field at my year mark, and I got the opportunity to train her in Eugene. Boy, President Fugal was inspired we both needed each other so much. We got along so well. I learned so much about life from her that I don't think I could've learned anywhere else. She is such an example to me of Relying on the Savior, I will forever look up to her. I am so proud of her and that she decided to get married in the temple. I hope they are so happy! Jenny, who is expecting a girl in January, holding Taggart
Mr. and Mrs. Layne Jenkins :)

Her dress was so perfect for her, I love her style. Even if I could never pull it off.

"TAGGART" Family Reunion
I think that these reunions will always have a new special place in our hearts, since we named our baby Taggart. We love all of the Taggarts and hope that he grows up to follow in their footsteps, especially my mom, and grandma mac and grandpa lonnie! They are all so great. We had a great time at the reunion, except for shortly after we arrived and were getting everything set up in our tent. My mom and dad set the tent up and blew up the mattress for us before hand (very very nice of them). Cami saw a skunk, I wanted to cry. I didn't want a skunk spraying any of us, let alone our tent and my brand new baby. Good thing it didn't spray us, they just roamed at night and got in the garbage. Karlie tried to keep them at bay, lol but since she's deaf and almost blind it was probably hard for her. Of course the highlight of the trip was the hypnotist shows! Can I just say LAUGH OUT LOUD!! I participated in one and watched one, and I think I like to watch better. But the AMAZING Brando did an amazing job. My family is talented and I love them. P.S. it was hilarious, because Amber and Ben arrived after us and she hadn't seen Taggart yet, and so they got there and I told her he was already in bed. But I still let her hold him. Overall it was a very good time.


Just snoozing in Bed


Jayden, looks like they are making him do something silly.





Grandpa cooking up Darin's ham, and our tent in the background.




No really Taggart, Mom KNOWS she's in charge, or at least tries to be!! lol


I love his little profile and ear



Aunt Peanut got him to sleep,,,YAY!!


Joslin cracked me up!! Whenever Mylie, Taggart, or Myan were near she always was right there ready to hold them,,,,even if they did not want to be held. Gotta love her!


Great, grandma Mac holding the boy, we had to borrow Mylie's hat cuz we did not think to bring one, but it's okay cuz we're new at this parenting thing.



There was this trail that was supposedly so close to camp to get to the head of the crick for fresh water. I went but was not happy about how long it took, I was so exhausted, since my baby was only 3 weeks old.


It was so pretty and green


I look like a weirdo :) LOL But we needed a picture of me on our hike. Ha ha I made Billy keep Taggart covered up so he didn't get sun burnt or bitten by bugs,,I know I know over protective!!
One of my favorites of Billy, it's his true happy smile. They are just chilling in the tent together.


Favorite Cousins!!



Love this one, Mylie loves him


Uncle Jayden holding Taggart, we told him 1, 2, 3 Cheese!!


1 comment:

  1. Love going through these cute wedding shares. Parties supplies at my sister in law's baby shower were timely and of course the management done at venues in Los Angeles was unbeatable. Cake of blue color was sought of gender reveal idea by her husband. All our guests showered innumerable blessings and gifts on bride to be.

    ReplyDelete