CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our Trip to Grace for General Conference

One Bus Ride later.....
So once again Billy's work was dumb, and so my mom helped me get a bus ticket to Mccammon. Billy brought us to the airport and we got in a 10 passenger van with about 5 other people. Taggart did so well he slept the whole time and we ended up arriving there early, so we had to literally wait on the curb by Chevron for my mom. (she had gotten stopped at the construction) It was okay though, and pretty cheap considering you don't have to put wear and tear on your car and gas etc. When we got to my house my mom wanted to show Ashlynn how big he was, she couldn't believe it! He just grew so much since they had seen him last. We got to help sell potatoes at the Y, I took my dad and Jason their lunch a couple of times, and I finally got to see Ashlynn play volleyball, it was sweet because they were playing North Gem. It's crazy to watch her be apart of High School cuz it seems like she is way too young, but even Jayden is in High School :) I got to see Paizlee at the game, but Mel ended up not being able to go. So my one sad thing of the whole time I was in Grace was that I never did get to catch up with Mel,,,,maybe during Thanksgiving?? Thanks mom for coming and getting us and letting us hang out with you and the family


I had to put this one on here because Taggart was smiling so big, I love his smile!!

Mylie and Tagg holding hands

Andrew and Tagg

Nic and Tagg

Five Generations
I wanted to make sure that I made it over to see Grandma Hansen, and get our 5 generation picture. So we made a quick trip over in between sessions on Saturday. Grandma Hansen was just so proud that we all had on blue jeans, she told everyone we saw! LOL She is so cute, it's sad that she is losing her memory.






Mom, Grandma Mac, Grandma Hansen, Taggart, Alicia


Hadn't seen dad for four days, but got to see him on his birthday



We put paint on Taggart's foot to make a print on Billy's card, it did not work out how we planned but it was still a cool idea.




Billy loves to swim


As do Taggart and I, well Taggart loves the water. So we took Jayden and Ashlynn with us over to Lava for Billy's Birthday. We had a good time, but wish Peanut could've came with us.






He just makes ya wanna squeeze him huh??


Jayden








I made it!!



Family swimming at Lava I like Billy's little curl in the middle of his forehead


Happy 29th Birthday Billy



Sis those are a little big, but just a little:)



Mylie


At grandma pats for grandpas 70th bday party


Tess, Ashlynn, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment