CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Taggart's Blessing Day

Taggart Billy Burk
Blessed on August 1, 2010 by his dad
Those who attended: Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen
Uncle Ben and Aunt Amber and Family
Aunt Peanut, Ashlynn, Uncle Jason and Jayden
Great Grandpa/Grandma Jorgensen and Taggart
Shaun, Brenda and Fam
Bryan, Becky and Fam
Grandpa and Grandma Burk and Katy
Grandma Grace and Zephyr and Lilly
Matt and Kira Cox
Karla Maynor
Billy did such a good job blessing him. I know he was at least a little nervous especially the morning of,but he did great. I am so grateful that not only is he a worthy priesthood holder, he's my priesthood holder for my home. I am so grateful for him and all that he does for Taggart and I. Hopefully I did not forget anyone! If anything is going to go wrong, it always happens to us. Billy assures me that he is the one with all the bad luck, but who knows maybe I contribute to it. But anyways we wake up and are getting ready, I get out of the shower and am getting ready to blow-dry my hair and the POWER is out. What am I to do? I need to look decent, people will be taking pictures, it's Taggart's blessing day. It's hard cuz I already don't feel cute after having a baby and all of that, so you know I was immediately in a bad mood. So I decide just to scrunch my hair as best as I can, my plan to straighten and curl did not work out. So needless to say the power came back on much sooner than expected, but I had to go as I was, and we were almost late. Taggart looked so cute in his white attire, and I can't wait to see him in white at his baptism, and going through the temple. ETC. We love him and just love the sweet spirit he brings to our home and to all those around him. He is full of smiles and love, all the time.
Our Family

So handsome
Can we go home??




Really!! We need to leave now.

Proud Grandpa J
Thanks to everyone helping out with the luncheon afterwards. Billys dad brought his grill so we could do burgers and hot dogs. My mom brought the burgers, etc. Everyone else brought a potluck. It turned out great. It was just so much fun being with all of our family so soon again.





No comments:

Post a Comment