CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Caribou County Fair, and visit to Mel's house

Visiting Mel and her new baby
Melanie had come to see me and Taggart when she was in Utah and I wanted to see her and her new baby. So I debated coming up for the fair, since Billy could not come with me and I did not know how well he would do driving 2 1/2 plus hours alone. I decided it was worth it so we went. I had to stop 3 times to fix the duck tape on our sun roof because it was flapping so bad, and I stopped in Malad to feed him. But other than that he slept the whole way to Melanie's house. It was fun to see their house and Paizlee. She is so cute and has so much HAIR!! Taggart and her are 5 weeks apart, so we wanted to take pictures of them together. I love how they both had their arms above their heads and the opposite leg up. I really wish I got to see Melanie more. It's crazy because before we both got married we saw each other almost every weekend, then she had to move to St. George and I moved to Salt Lake and we always missed each other when we would be in Grace. Now she lives there and it's so hard to coordinate family and friends. I enjoy talking to her often, because we can compare what our babies are doing and give each other advice. I love Mel and am so happy that she is happy :)
Paizlee Hatch, one week old



Mr. Smiley, after he pooped all over Melanie :(
The Steer Show and Caribou County Fair
It is so crazy to see Ashlynn! She is all grown up. I swear everytime I see her she looks older and is a little more mature :), ha ha just kidding sis. I think she is growing up into a great young woman and I love spending time with her and all of my sisters for that matter. We always laugh and laugh, it's so good for my soul. The fair was hot and it was hard to be in charge of Taggart alone, but my family helped lots and Grandma Mac let us stay at her house, so we were in Grace, close to everyone else. They even had me playing pinochle into all hours of the night. I am glad I went I had a fun time.

Ashlynn, I had to add this one cuz I love her side smile :)


Taggart and I when we finally arrived to the show


Jayden waiting so patiently. He had to wait in the show barn for the pig and steer show, he did pretty well.


The infamous GRAND CHAMPION slap, hold on tight SIS!!

Kade and Camm to her left. We had 8 steers total there and I think 4 or 5 were in the top 8. They all did fairly well.


Ashlynn with Theo and her grand champion ribbon



Mom and Taggart at the Rodeo, he did pretty well


Waiting for the hypnotist to begin

No comments:

Post a Comment