CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time with Daddy

Taking a nap with daddy on Z's bed
Billy has started a new quarter at school, which means he has class from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday nights and 8 a.m. til 5 p.m. on Fridays. His work is just ridiculous so yes he is usually scheduled before and after these times plus every other night of the week. I know this is how it has to be while he is in school but it is so hard to be stuck at home, carless with nothing to do. Ya know I live in West Valley and everyone thinks ScaRY!! So I don't go out too much in the stroller unless it's the middle of the day, but anyway. Billy probably hates how much he's away from us more than we do. So it's so cute that he makes time for us. He is so good to take Taggart downstairs and play with him on the mornings he does not have to be somewhere early and he lets ME sleep in!! yay I need it so much sometimes and I am so grateful. Billy is such a great guy, and he is so perfect for me I love him so much and think Taggart is lucky to have such a good daddy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment