CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Story!

I'm sure a lot of you are wondering how Billy and I met and how our relationship came to be. So to begin with we met in the MTC before our missions. We were waiting in line to listen to President Monson speak. I was with my companion and we were meeting those Elders that were surrounding us. Then I met Elder Burk. So anyways we talked and realized that we were going to the same mission and that he had been there longer, because he had learned spanish. So I saw him the day we flew out, I talked to him on the bus ride to the airport. We went to the mission home and found out our companions and I never saw him again for the first half of my mission. I came to Eugene to serve, again, and he was there serving in the spanish branch. So we served around each other for two transfers, three months, then he got transfered and I stayed. I didn't see him again or talk to him. I came home in November of 2007. Billy came home in May 2008. We both ended up at our mission presidents homecoming talk/reunion in July and we saw each other, he gave me a hug. Later I got his phone number, cuz he didn't have a cell phone. At this time I was still finishing up my semester in Rexburg, but was going to be moving to Draper, Utah to finish with my student teaching. So once I moved down here in August, I decided to call Billy and we planned to hang out. From there it was history. We were engaged on October 11, and we were married in the Logan temple on December 20. We are happy and loving life. We're living in Sandy, Utah, while Billy is going to the Art Institute studying animation and he is working at sams club in the photo department. I graduated with my Bachelors degree in Elementary Education in December, and am currently looking for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment