CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Dreaded Hair Coloring Experience!

I look happy :)


So Torri had this roommate, Kristina, who had been dying her hair. Torri's hair always looked great and I really liked it. Since I now live in Utah and barely get time to go home let alone make an appointment with Cami for a change, I decided to let Kristina have a go at dying my hair. Unfortunately it turned out mighty red, and any who know me, know that I hate red hair for myself. The night before I allowed Kristina to do this, I had told Billy how much I do not like Red hair for me. So needless to say I hated it, and so I ended up buying a box dye at Wallys and had Torri dye it for me, to try and get it back to the "normal" color. I'm still having problems with it, but ya know live and learn right?



No comments:

Post a Comment