CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Camping up Summitview with the Taggarts :)

the kids in their fort telling scary stories, lol
on our 4-wheeler ride





Jayden waiting oh so patiently to go on mom's red 4-wheeler please :)


Duty and Nic












Sis






Jordan








Billy, Peanut, and me on our way to the lake


























the kids were so entertained by Andrew and Nic's Dori :) I think she probably wishes she was left home, although she loved being at the lake.












Just relaxin













in our tent
We weren't going to be able to go camping and then miraculously Billy got work off and I was thankful cuz it was like the only major thing I really wanted to do with my family this summer. We went to Rexburg first so I could take a Literacy test and we stayed with Amber and Ben and their kids. We arrived at like 1:30 in the morning. That day we played with the nephews and I showed billy around Rexburg my old apartments and fun times. I took him to Brother Christensens and we met their new baby boy Carter and talked with them for like an hour it was so fun. I took my test in record time :) Then we headed to Georgetown. We arrived and set up our tent and ate dinner. We were excited. We went to the lake went on 4-wheeler rides and played horseshoe golf and normal horse shoes. I got sun burnt, oops!! It ended way to soon, but we had a great time.












No comments:

Post a Comment