CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend/ Peanuts Seminary Graduation

Me and Gram
Billy and I



Take 2: He won, but I must say he was afraid I would win, lol look at Andrews face :)








Take 3, yep i won :)



Jayden in the rain on his blades :)







Billy and Nic
Looking at grams scrapbook waiting for dinner

Andrew "B"
I was so excited, it was time to go see my family again. We were going to head up to Grace after work and Billys class on Saturday. We stopped in Logan and ate at El Sol, it was pretty good. I got fried ice cream for the first time that I recall, it was very good, but so big, I couldn't eat it all. Then we headed onto Grace. We stopped and picked up Ashlynn at Grandma Macs and then went to my house. We went to church with my family and it was good, my dad had planned a whole big dinner prime rib, etc. But Grandma pat had already planned a get together at her house, my dad didn't know. But we were able to see all of that side of the family too so it was fun. That night we went to Peanuts seminary graduation. I can't believe she's graduating it was good to go there. Good times. That night peanut, Billy and I played cribbage and then went to bed. ON Monday we went to Grandma macs for our annual Memorial Day cookout. It was raining as usual but we still had fun. WE had dutch oven potatoes and chicken and then took family pictures it was great and everyone was there :) Then we went and visited the graves of family members, it was fun to be able to show Billy around and tell him about my passed on relatives. We were going to just head back to Utah after that, but I wanted to stay along longer. Muff came out to my house after with us and we ended up playing Pig/Hog and spoons, we laughed so hard. It was very fun. Oh and while we were taking pictures at grandmas Jason was standing by me and him and Brandon were quoting Nacho Libre I hadn't seen it yet, but it was so funny. WE had to borrow it from AShlynn after that. Overall a very good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment