CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday #24 To Alicia

Me and Billy at the Blue Iguana
My cake "white"


Me and Billy before Church
Okay so my 24th Birthday came and left. I think Billy was the most excited about my birthday. It was my first birthday with him. We had church that day, so we got up and got ready, I had to teach a lesson and so I made my little primary class some cupcakes :). I opened Billys card before we went to church, and it almost made me cry, which any of you who know me know that is a big thing. It was so cute and heart felt. I really knew that he loved me so much. I am so grateful for him and for the love that we share and for our marriage. We are so perfect for each other I love it. After church he let me open my first present. It was a new phone. He got me the LG EnV Touch, I was so excited, it was the one I wanted the most but I didn't plan on getting it cuz I thought it was too expensive, but he got a good deal on it. Although it was a sad day to get rid of my Idaho number that I've had for five years, but it's all good. Now we have the same plan and are saving money. Then we took a nap and just relaxed at home for awhile, and then went over to Billys moms house and they had decorated it with streamers and stuff, so cute. And had gotten me a cake from Sams Club! Billy also let me buy ingredients to make me a skor cake, that I made later, but I was excited that he let me even though he can't eat it. Then I opened my presents from Zephyr and Grace, they got me a shirt and a gift card to Kohls. So I got new clothes for work from Kohls. Then they took me to dinner at the Blue Iguana downtown. My very first time being there was on Billys birthday last year with his family and it was so good and cheap too. We went back to Grace's house and we ate cake and I opened my others presents, Billy got me the season for the Secret LIfe and some shirts and very sexy perfume :) and Lilly got me some cute socks, nail polish, and chapstick. WE watched Nacho Libre and then we came home cuz I got a headache, :( but overall it was a great day. I was sad to not be with my family but I was with family so it was still exciting. My family sent me money! So I got to buy some fun things with that, a new straightener, which I needed so badly!!! We had planned to go to dinner with Billys dad and his family and do a double birthday dinner thing with Katy cuz her birthday was on the 18th but a day never worked out, so later I got my gifts from them. They got me money and a new purse and water guns, (thanks Wes)! I love family and am grateful that they thought of me on my birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment