CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Living Traditions in Salt Lake

The tower in the middle of the whole thing
Billy and I

Lilly, Grace, and I
So, I've never been to the Living Traditions before, it's free to get in and watch the entertainment, but you pay for crafts and food. It's kinda cool, cuz there are booths from all over the world with different types of food. It was hard to decide what we wanted to eat, I ended up deciding on a Navajo Taco and Billy got something from a different place, I don't remember what it was called :) We watched some different entertainment, but then me and Lilly wanted a snow cone so we went and they asked us if we wanted some ice cream too, so we did. Come to find out it was the Hawaii booth and they put homemade Macadamia nut ice cream in it. So it was definitely different, I didn't mind it, but Lilly thought it was disgusting! And seriously there were so many people there who were so drunk, I just don't understand that sometimes lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment