CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mother's Day

Billy on the buffalo, there wasn't any real ones though
me attempting, ya it didn't work so well


















Grace
Me and Z
Lill



trying anything possible to keep the gnats away






So we spent Mothers Day with Billys mom and Lilly and Zephyr. I was sad to not be able to be with my mom, but it was okay. I was able to have cell service to call and wish her a Happy Mothers Day anyways, so hopefully she liked that. We went to Antelope Island. I had never been to the Great Salt Lake before. The second we got out of the car, we were bombarded by gnats, and I was not happy. It was very annoying. I was thinking are we really supposed to be here for fun? Anyways we ended up getting in the water and you can just float it's pretty sweet so Billy, Z, and I had fun just relaxing out in the water. I got salt water in my eye and couldn't see for like 10 minutes, you should've seen me, trying to swim back, it hurt. We brought our rollerblades so we could rollerblade, but by the time we tried that, we were seriously getting bitten by gnats, mosquitoes, and it was not fun, so we decided to head back. We had bites that itched like crazy for days from the gnats :(. I vowed not to go back there at the same time of year again, I hear that spring is the worst time to go. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment