CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Happenings! April 1, 2009

Life seems to be super busy for us lately. I finally got a job. I started about three weeks ago, with all of my training, and I had my first student this past Tuesday. I was nervous, but I loved it, and I know that I will enjoy it the more I continue to do it. Billy finally finished up this quarter at school, and so he's been able to spend more time with me this week as he's not had to work as much either. On Sunday, we went to dinner at Billy's dads house. After we ate we played apples to apples and it was super fun, we laughed and had a really good time. I substituted the other day clear out in Magna,,I thought I would never arrive at the school. It's forever away and requires you to get on 3 different freeways,,,but when I showed up I was super excited because I saw that it was a small town and it really reminded me of Grace, and my class of third graders only had twenty students so it was great. I had a lot of fun, and I am still looking forward to the day when I will have my own classroom, and I'll really get to put to practice the many things I have been taught. This weekend I have one of my old companions coming to stay with us. We have a mission reunion Friday night and I'm super excited about that. I also get to go to General Conference and am way happy to see the prophet and to feel the spirit there! I need to get some pictures up on here, and I will eventually and will tell more about what's been going on in my life soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment