CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shopping

Billy had to work, so Taggart and I headed to Orem to visit Edna and go shopping down there. I still hadn't used all my birthday money, and I wanted some shoes. We went to the University Mall I think, not sure, but it was in Provo. I found 3 pairs of shoes that were on sale! Taggart did so well and had a blast playing in the play area.



Then Edna wanted me to meet her friend Nicole. So we met at Red Robin for dinner. Nicole was a lot of fun to be around, we all laughed just like we'd been friends for years.
Taggart must have been super thirsty, because he was chugging that milk like crazy. He was cracking us up.
Edna and Nicole
The only thing that would have made it better was if our waiter was a little bit more on top of things. I think we asked for fry sauce 4 times. Oh well, I guess they were busy. Overall it was a fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment