CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Date Night

Taggart has been teething and getting constipated. I think the constipation is from his diet change from nursing to normal milk. He has days where he doesn't even want anything to drink, so he has been kind of whiny. I decided I needed a break, so Billy and I went to dinner at Cafe Rio and a movie with my gift card for my birthday. It was crazy, while we were eating Danny Payne from our mission came over and talked to us. It was neat to see him, we also found out that his brother in law is one of Billy's teachers at the Art Institute. Such a small world we live in. We saw Cars 2, we both enjoyed it and thought it was pretty neat. Taggart spent time with Grandma and Lilly.
Before the movie. It was just us for the first while, but then others joined us.

Nerds with the 3D glasses
I don't remember previews being so long. We kept wondering if the show was going to start. Then the first 10 minutes of Lion King start and we're thinking we're in the wrong theater. Billy asked the people behind us if they were there to see Cars 2 also, they said they thought so. Needless to say we were all a bit confused, but finally the movie started :)

1 comment: