CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

13 months old

Taggart is officially a WALKER!!!
He loves that he can get anywhere now, and climbs on everything.
He says mama now :)
He is so good at drinking his milk now.
He still sleeps through the night but is waking up earlier :(
Loves to eat EVERYTHING!
Doesn't mind putting his head in the water to stand up at the pool.
He has cut his first molar.
In the mornings when Billy gets up with him and lets me sleep, it's usually not long before Taggart comes knocking on our door because he wants me.





Still loves watching Mickey Mouse 
Taggart loves to be tickled, he laughs and laughs!

Loves riding in the car, check out the milk stache :)

Always eating mom's shoes





Got the tan line to prove he loves swimming




Not the best picture but I left the bathroom to grab his towel and he was climbing out. Guess I can't let him out of my sight anymore.



I love that he loves his books. It's so cute that he will bring one to me to read him or he looks at them himself.
We honestly can't believe how much he has grown up this past month. It's like we have a brand new kid. He discovers new things everyday. We sure love him though and know our lives would be very different without his sweet giggle and personality in our home! We love you bub :)

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie. He looks like a little boy sitting in that chair. I can't believe how much he has grown up.

    ReplyDelete