CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Weekend

Well, we once again did what we usually do when Billy miraculously gets 3 days off in a row. We went to Grace. Billy worked til 9:00 p.m. on Saturday and so Taggart and I packed everything and picked him up after. I'm still not sure if that was a good idea. Taggart would not relax and go to sleep. Needless to say it made for a long trip, thankfully once we got there and put him to bed he slept in til 9:00. Since my parents ward starts at 8:30 we decided to go to the next Sacrament Meeting. They had 2 baby blessings in that ward, so it was packed and we had nowhere to sit. We sat on the couches, but didn't get the Sacrament. New plan! We went to my Grandma Mac's ward. They had 2 baby blessings too. We ended up on the front row right in the middle. Just a little embarrassing. I was excited because I got to see Erica and Bailey Stoddard and Hailey and Mckinley Yamauchi.  After we had a delicious roast and baked potatoes dinner with my family, and Taggart opened up his birthday presents.

Check out my loot. I got Cars the movie, a Cars toothbrush, Cars camping chair and sleeping bag, and Lightening McQueen pajamas.


Just relaxing in my new pj's

Taggart and Grandpa
This time we actually played games. We played hand and foot and pinochle, and a few board games. It was fun to get practiced up for our camping trip. Monday we went to the parade in Soda. I remember going every year as long as I can remember, but it's been awhile since I've actually been. It's changed and gotten smaller, but Taggart still enjoyed it.



Jayden spotted an empty chair and took it! He cracks me up!

Thought the eagle was sweet, and neat that the missionaries got to be in the float.
Later that day we went to watch Jayden help feed the steers. He has one this year, that he named Slinky. I can't wait to watch him show it at the fair. It's crazy that Jayden will life the 50 lb. bag and take it to the dish to be dumped. He is a tough little guy.



Slinky is the Red one

Then we took Tagg over to swing and get on the trampoline. He is so cute when he's outside.


He kept trying to get away from us on the tramp, it was wet so I was trying to get him off. He probably would've stayed on for quite awhile.
We called in an order to Arctic Circle and then ate at the Pavilion at the park in Soda before the fireworks. Let's just say Taggart loves FOOD!

Now for the fireworks!!! We went to Roger Rigby's house. He has a big yard with a good view, for free! At first when the fireworks were going off at the neighbors right next to us Taggart was a little scared. Once the actual show started he was loving it.


Our Jorgensen Sandwich :)






Tagg was so sleepy, and actually cuddled with Ashlynn!

We were cracking ourselves up, because my camera takes so long to take a picture and most of my firework pictures are pitch black. My dad said just say these are Soda's fireworks. We kept getting confused and wondering if they were already over, there were many long pauses. It was fun, last year we were just relaxing inside with our new baby. Tuesday we went to:
This is a picture with their new slides



I made Billy jump off the 3rd platform first thing :)

Taggart loved that he could see himself in Grandma's sunglasses

Me going off the first platform

Billy and Ashlynn were going to jump together but she jumped a little late.

Billy doing a 720


Taggart gets scared of Jayden sometimes. Jayden just wanted everyone to clap. Hopefully he will realize that Jayden just talks loud eventually.
We got ready to go and headed back to Utah. Taggart did well on the way back, and slept pretty much the whole way. When suddenly we hear him doing his little talking and I look back and he was still asleep. So for a couple of minutes he was talking in his sleep, it was so hilarious. We had a great time and can't wait for our next trip, which will be camping. Bring on the dirt and mosquito's lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment