CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

11 Months

So this post is a little late, but I've been busy with packing/unpacking, more on that to come. Tagg is 11 mths. Wow, has the time flown. He is such a sweetheart and we sure love him. Here are a few pictures of him this past month.

Starting to be more brave, and knowing that his foot has to go first, before he can get somewhere new.



Always getting into something :)

The day we realized he'd overcome his fear of crawling on grass!


This was his exact day of 11 mths.

Taggart is just getting more and more brave at standing and walking along things. He is all over the place, and if you look away, he can be gone in a flash! He has started rolling his tongue to the side and chewing on it, it is so cute. He's starting to seem hungry lots of the time, and I'm hoping I'm giving him enough. My favorite thing for this age is,,,,,,,,,, HE SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! Oh man, I am in heaven!! I'm loving this new routine. He goes down between 8:30 and 9:00, then wakes between 8:00 and 9:30! I knew one day he would accomplish this, but it took awhile! He will still take two naps a day too.  I have been realizing how expensive diapers are, we have tried a few off brands to save money. We have realized that Huggies are the ones that work best for him, and since he's starting to slim up a little we went back down to size 5. This way we get like 32 more diapers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment