CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Early Birthday Fun!

Grandma Pat and Peanut came down for a viewing of my grandma's classmate from High School. They were planning to at least meet up with me, but then we decided to just make it an early birthday party. We got a room at Little America (my favoritest hotel), and they picked up Tagg and I for an overnighter.  We were able to have dinner with Torri at Golden Corral first, and it was fun to just eat and talk. We haven't had an outing like that in a long time, I wish I would have gotten a picture of us at the restaurant, but I didn't.


Taggart loved to explore the room, he loved crawling in the closet and out the other side.



We went swimming before Grandma came down, she had to watch Dancing with the stars I think.
We snuck into the hot tub for a few minutes with Taggart on my lap out of the water, the other people in there were acting weird. We figured they were thinking why would she put a baby in here, but anyways we just tried it out for a minute. We felt bad for grandma cuz we were ready to go back to the room when she came down, but she just did her own exercises then met us back at the room. Taggart was in love with the huge bath tub and was having a blast taking a bath before bed.

We got Taggart all ready for bed and in the play pen, but since we weren't all going to bed he of course just stood up and looked at us. So I got a brilliant plan, we were all finished with the bathroom area, so I wheeled him in there where he could be in his own room. I knew he would sleep better that way! It worked, he woke up at like 4:30 then slept in til almost 9! Grandma read her book, and she let me play with her IPAD 2 while Peanut was on her own IPAD, we stayed up way too late, but we had fun. We got ready and then went to the restaurant downstairs, I was glad we weren't going outside cuz it was pouring!
At breakfast, everyone was saying how cute Taggart is.
Grandma needed to get some new garments for her trip so we decided to go to the distribution center. We thought we would go to the one downtown, but we never found it. My grandma has a brand new Buick Enclave, and it has the on star navigation, so we ended up going to the one a little more west. I'm excited I got a new pair of the new garments. I didn't know they had carinessa tops, I can't wait to try them! Taggart was so ready for his morning nap, so he slept in the car. Nothing more precious than a sleeping baby.

Grandma asked me what mall was my favorite, it is the South Town Mall. So we drove pretty far South to go shopping. We went to Macy's where grandma got a hand bag for her trip and she had to find a dressy blouse for the dress up night on her cruise. Can I just say there are some really interesting dress up clothes. She found a couple pretty ones and one was even on sale, BONUS! Peanut needed new shoes cuz she wore flip flops and they were killing her feet. We had a $15 dollar off coupon for Famous Footwear, so she found some there. Taggart was such a good sport through all of the shopping, even though he was a little constipated. I shouldn't laugh but it is so cute when he is trying to go and can't. We were going to drive up to Ogden and eat at the Timbermine, but Billy and I decided that we shouldn't spend the gas money to go. So grandma bought us lunch at the food court. Billy had just gotten off of work so he met us there. We had lots of fun, and are grateful for Grandma Pat! Thanks for spoiling us :)
Taggart isn't smiling, but this was the best of the 3 we took.

No comments:

Post a Comment