CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Weekend with Edna :)

My old companion, Sister Trevizo (Edna) came to visit over Mothers Day weekend. We went to dinner at Blue Iguana downtown, then went to the Salt Lake Temple to do a session. She had never been there or done a live session, so it was a great experience!




The next day Billy had to work pretty early afternoon, so we put Tagg's carseat in Edna's car so we could go do errands and go shopping (window shopping) for me :) We checked out the DI for some ties and actually found some pretty sweet ones, went to the biggest Distribution Center I've ever been too. I love going to the Distribution Center and just looking around at everything. It was fun to see all the stuff that we used to order during the mission for our Area. Poor Taggart kept falling asleep in the car, so he didn't get too great of a nap. We also met up with one of Edna's friends from home that lives in Orem, she came downtown and we went to dinner at a Thai place. It was pretty good, I got completely spoiled by Edna though, she bought mine and even got me some lotion and spray at Victoria's Secret. It was lots of fun.
Billie and Edna


It was way fun for Edna to come and hang out, I miss being able to see and talk with her. Luckily I talked her into moving to Utah, ha ha. No really she is going to move here but not because of me, I'm pretty sure I'm just a perk ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment