CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cowabunga Bay

Kira and I had talked about getting a season pass to a water park for the summer, so we would have somewhere to take the kids while our hubby's worked. It turned out that we got lucky and Cowabunga Bay for the one day we called them was doing a 50% off pass. We jumped on it, and I guess I say Happy Birthday to me, and Tagg of course! Billy and I decided to use the pass Saturday since it was the first day it was open. Of course the weather wasn't the nice 80 degrees of the day before, but we were able to have some fun. Needless to say Taggart loved the lazy river, and he enjoyed going down the slide that they let us take him down.





Obviously we need a bigger hat for Tagg, lol it cracks me up! It worked well for him though. I love the smell of baby sunscreen and seeing Tagg and his chunky legs in his suit. I'm very excited to warm weather and sun, so that we can use the pass and get our money's worth. Heck, maybe I'll finally get a tan, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment