CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Best Mothers Day Ever

I title this as the best Mother's Day Ever, because it was my first one and it was great! I loved being catered too and spending time with my hubby and Taggart. After getting out of the shower I found this on my bed:


The card made my heart melt, I love my lil guy
 Billy made me eggs and toast for Breakfast, and told me to ask before I came downstairs to make sure he was ready I guess. He had posted cute notes from him and Taggart all over the walls downstairs. They just told me how much they loved me and why they loved me. It was very sweet, I still have them up and read them every time I am down there. Billy also got me these:

Billy always tells me that he wishes he could get me flowers more often and I assure him that I really would rather have something else if we're going to be spending money. But secretly sometimes I really enjoy when he does get me some. I love smelling them, and I feel like they brighten up the room!

Our Bishopric found out that we are moving so of course they caught us at home one evening and asked Billy to speak on Mothers Day. I was glad that I was off the hook. Too bad it was Taggart's worst day at church by far. He slept late so he didn't get a nap before church so he was dreadful throughout Sacrament Meeting, and I had to take him out and listen to Billy's talk from the foyer. The only thing that would've been better for the day, would be if I could've really enjoyed church. Oh well, there is always next time!
My cute lil family on Mothers Day
Billy really wanted me to feel loved and special on Mothers Day and kept asking me if I was happy and what else he could do for me. I just wanted a nap. Luckily for us, Tagg took a great nap and so did we. I had a very enjoyable day, and I was happy to reflect on the reasons I love being a wife and mother. I know that there is nothing else I would rather be doing with my life right now. Taggart lights up my life so much, I love that it's obvious he loves me the most ;) and that he is such a sweetheart, happy, kissable boy. I love being his mom and feel honored that Heavenly Father entrusted him with me. Love you forever Taggart!

No comments:

Post a Comment