CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

A long week of Celebrating my 26th Birthday :)

Monday: I decided to go and get my hair cut. I only ended up cutting off 2 inches and getting some bangs. So it is a change, but not a huge change. Thanks Lilly for coming with to watch Taggart for me, I really appreciate it. Afterwards Taggart and I went over to Kira's and hung out with Kira, Jett, and Evelynn.

Tuesday: My actual birthday! In the morning I hung out with Taggart while Billy was at school. Edna came and watched Taggart for us so we could go to dinner and a movie.

We saw Kung Fu Panda 2 and we liked it lots better than the first one, it was very good!


We're a cute couple :)
After the movie we ate at Red Robin, one of my favorite places. They told me they are the best place for birthday's cuz they don't sing to you they just give you some dessert. I got some yummy Mud Pie.


Taggart was excited to see us when we got back

Edna and I
Thanks for watching Tagg, Edna! We had a great time just being able to go out and not worry about him for a few hours!

Wednesday: Jenny and I finally got a time when both our families could get together with the Colby's! We met the Colby's while serving together in Albany. We haven't seen them in almost 2 years!! They have a pool in their backyard, so we had a pool party and a barbecue!

Ashlyn, Jenny's baby girl, She is almost 5 months and the cutest little chunk ever! They borrowed one of our swim diapers cuz they didn't have one, it was just a little too big :)

Amy and Ashlyn, I wish I was half as tan as Amy

Derek, Ashlyn, and Jenny



I think Tagg wanted to splash, check out his face!

Taylor, she such a beautiful little girl, almost 11.

Dakota, almost 13

So sweet!

Wouldn't you just love this in your backyard? Ya, me too :)

Taggart kept crawling onto the tube and down the middle, but couldn't get over it he would end up where he started.

Kota and Jim

After we swam and ate, we played whiffle ball. Not sure if I spelled that right. It was hilarious, because Kota was on his own team against the rest of us so we had ghost runners and everything. It was so good to see everyone. I hate that even though we live pretty close it's hard to coordinate with everyones busy schedules. Hopefully we get together way sooner this next time!!

Thursday: We all got together at Bryan and Marci's for a Birthday/Father's Day celebration. Katy, Taggart, and I all have birthdays in June. So we had dinner and opened up presents, and of course we all got very spoiled.
Finally got the open wide picture!


Billy and Wes

Caught Wes off-guard and he's actually smiling!

Great Grandma Esther and Taggart

Love this face, this is when he gets really excited and grunts and flexes his body.

Just gnawing on some corn on the cob!


After Tagg warmed up to Wes, they were like best friends!



Taggart got so many new outfits, I said yay we are set for the next few months again! He got two new pairs of shoes, which were so desperately needed! I got a purse, earrings, shirt, money and gift cards! I'm excited to go shopping!

Friday: My mom, Jayden, Ashlynn, and Andrea came down and we all went swimming to Cowabunga Bay. We had a blast going down all the slides, floating the lazy river and of course eating dipping dots! Taggart was scarfing french fries!
When we got there and went to blow up Tagg's float, it had 3 holes. So we attempted a life jacket. He wasn't the biggest fan.


I don't know if I should say this, but I think I'm ready for Taggart to walk, cuz he just crawls away all the time. I'm worried about him getting in a place that's too hot and scratching up his knees and toes. He needs water shoes!


Sis soaking up some sun!

Taggart shoving the fry into his mouth.


Take 1: Ashlynn, Tagg, Peanut, me, mom

Take 2

Our cute family
We made sure to keep lathering up Taggart, but I neglected myself and got a pretty good burn, Billy too. At least they are turning into tans! I'm jealous of Tagg's skin, it's olive and is just tanning nice and good. We went home and got ready then went shopping at the Fashion Place Mall. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory, and I really don't think I would eat there again. Our 20 minute wait turned into an hour. Then it took about that long to get our food. I didn't know it was so expensive either! Lets just say it made for a long night with Taggart, at least he and Jayden were pretty good and took it like Champs. I will say though their cheesecake is very good! I would go back for that, just cuz I won't have to wait!
Aunt Peanut let Taggart ride the jeep, it was cute because he couldn't reach and sit so he stood up.




Saturday: I took Billy to his moms so he could get to work and then dropped Taggart off to Grandma and Grandpa Burks. He stayed there while the rest of us went to Lagoon! I haven't been to Lagoon for a couple of years so I was excited. The only bad part was they wouldn't allow any bags at all on the big roller coaster rides. I have decided that my favorite ride there is still Wicked! I finally tried the Samurai with Ashlynn and I liked it but it was a little gut wrenching too.
Taggart with his curls before we left, he looks grown up!
Grace and Lilly, they got me a gift card to Victoria's Secret


Waiting in line for Wicked



I opted to hold the bags for this ride. Peanut is on the very far left, then a few over is Jayden, Sis, and mom.

This picture is from the Terror Ride, right when it took something jumped and scared Ashlynn.

Then Clan: Me, Peanut, Sis, Jayden, and Mom
I had so much fun, I got to see so many people that I love and miss. Thanks to all for the gifts for my birthday, but mostly for the time I got to spend with all of you! I think this 26th year of my life is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment