CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy First Father's Day Billy!!!

Us before church

Taggart and Dad

Taggart was loving the bubbles :)
For Father's Day we went to church and pretty much just relaxed after that. Taggart got his dad a bubble blowing wand and a card, and I got him a shirt and a box of chocolates from See's Candies! We love Billy so much and are very grateful for all that he does for us. We are so happy that he is a part of our lives. I am so grateful for what a great husband he is to me, he is always putting my needs and wants before his own. He always makes sure that I'm happy and does his best to help me become so when I am having a not so good day. He adores Taggart and I love watching him interact with his little boy. He is always excited to spend time with him, which is great for me. Happy Father's Day Dada (as Tagg would say)!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment