CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bowling with Torri

So Billy had the day off, we were going to go to the temple. We are on our way there and already to Sandy, and I realize I forgot my recommend. That is really weird because I never forget anything! Torri was watching Taggart for us, and he was asleep when we left. When we got back he was awake, so we decided for all of us to go bowling to a really cheap place (Thanks Torr).





Tagg only wanted to head to the pins! I even about fell getting him one time!

I was beating Billy, had to have proof! Scores go Billy, me, Torri


Had to take a picture, think that's my best game ever!






We had a good time, haven't been bowling in forever! It was fun to hang with Torri, haven't seen her in a really long time. Afterwards we came home and put Taggart to bed, then went and got a Red Box. Surprisingly I didn't fall asleep, Torri did. She had to leave for work at 6:30 in the morning, so I didn't blame her! P.S. We weren't excited about waking up to 5 inches of snow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment