CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter and Cinderella

This year for Easter we were able to go to Grace and spend it with my family. We got there on Friday and that night we were at the house with Peanut and Jayden, while my parents went to see Ashlynn in Cinderella (The GHS Musical). We played Phase 10 Twist and Scrabble, I decided I don't really like to play Scrabble, and it's probably because I'm not very good at it. Billy beat me and Peanut pretty bad! When my parents and Ashlynn got home we all sat in the living room and talked way too late. We laughed and laughed, it was just hilarious, we were all teasing each other about something or other. If you know my family that's definitely not a SURPRISE!  On Saturday I went to Jeanne Tibbitts funeral with my mom and Peanut. I was grateful to be able to go, since Brandon was in my class and I wanted to show their family I cared. Funerals are so hard for me to go to, because I never know what to say to anyone and I usually feel awkward. It was a really great service with lots of laughs and music. I also got to see my friends Velvet and Eli, so that was fun too. That afternoon we colored Easter Eggs, Taggart had fun with that I think :)
My mom helped get Jayden to give us a real smile. He's not allowed to have his movies and tv in the kitchen usually, but when no one was watching he moved himself right in :)





Notice Taggart's "T" on his egg!



Sometimes Taggart sleeps so crazy, and when we come to wake him up or check on him, he's either at the opposite end and different direction, or just simply somewhere that doesn't look comfy. I couldn't resist taking a picture of this time!
He does not look comfortable, but he was snoring.
Then we were off to the play, I decided to put Tagg in his pajamas so when it got over he would be ready to get to bed. We were also hoping that he would behave during the play. I honestly think he liked it better than some people, he was literally glued at parts.


Camm

Brando singing

Ashlynn bringing in her keg ;)

Louie Tibbitts put his hat on Taggart, I need to get the red eye out!

The Cast
Ashlynn and Brando were dance partners during the ball etc, none of my pictures from that part really turned out. They did a great job together though. It was nice that they were partners because we got to watch both at the same time. During the play Taggart sat on Mandi's lap for a bit and was fascinated by Tim! We think he liked Tim's hat, he had on a baseball cap. It was cute to watch his eyes immediately go to Tim's head. The play was pretty cute, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. When I think of Cinderella I think of the Disney movie and it was pretty different. I think they all did a great job, and it was just fun to go watch something with my family. I don't know why I didn't get any pictures from Easter Sunday, probably because church is at 8:30 A.M. and we were just trying to make it on time. It was interesting because the lady who spoke talked a lot about death and it was a little different. But I am very grateful that I know Jesus Christ died for all of us and because he was resurrected I know that we all will be too someday. I'm getting more and more excited for when Taggart actually shows that he's learning at church, what we notice now is that he loves when everyone is singing. Overall it was a great weekend and I'm already excited for the next time we get to be in Grace again!

No comments:

Post a Comment