CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

10 Months

Taggart turned 10 mths on the 25th. I know I always say I can't believe that he is that old, but I really can't. Each day is starting to feel like a blurr. He is doing so many new things, some that I can think of are:
  • Crawling up the stairs with no help
  • Eating anything he finds anywhere, we're thinking he won't be picky!
  • Has 5 teeth broken through and waiting on 3 more.
  • Loves standing up to whatever he can find, he loved being at my parents, they have so much room to crawl and many things to stand up too.
  • Loves doing Your Baby Can Read, We've been doing it about 6 weeks now and when we show him the flash cards and ask him which one says __________, he chooses the right one most times. We think that when he chooses wrong it's because he likes the other card better.
  • Loves to eat his cereal, but it makes him constipated so I don't give it to him very often.
  • Loves other babies, he's fascinated by them and loves to watch and try to touch and grab. He definitely doesn't understand soft yet.
  • Loves books, he will grab a book and start looking at it then sit on your lap and let you read it to him. (One of my favorite things)
  • Loves watching out the window, especially when waiting for mom or dad to come home.
  • He makes my heart melt when I get home, because he gets the biggest grin ever and wants to come to me immediately.
  • Claps all the time.
  • Newest thing is he puts his left fist against his mouth and moves it back and forth to make that blubbering noise.
  • Very interested in what we are eating, even if we have already fed him, he is immediately by your side wanting bites of your meal. His new favorite is PB&J.


This is where you'll find him while watching his show, he still LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse




Eating his PB&J


Taggart loves to go to Jett's house, they have the best bench to stand up to. He also loves that we usually take them for walks on the bike path together. I think they'll be friends when they get older.


Examining the grass, not sure what to think!


We love you Taggart, and can't wait for more and more fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment