CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Day With Dad

Taggart and I are very lucky. When I have to go to work, Billy is able to have his schedule so that he gets to be the one who stays home with Taggart. I am so grateful that I have him to help me out, it's just so much easier when they can be at home where all of Taggarts things are. Billy is so willing to help me out, and I really appreciate it. It makes my having to work so much easier :) On this particular day, the weather was actually nice, so they got to go for a walk to the playground at the Elementary School nearby. As you can see Taggart loved it!

                  Peek-a-boo, I see you (One of his new favorite games)

Just me and dad
                                                                   

Taggart doesn't like to eat really well for dad alot of the time, and Billy got a perfect picture of Carrots all over his face!! As you can see he has no bib also, he has figured out how to get them right off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment