CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy 25th Birthday to me!

I hid my belly with the cake, pretty smart huh?



Since I was hugely pregnant and wanted to go swimming for my birthday! Lol So not happening. We decided to see if we could get the little guy to come a little faster. We went to play frisbee golf, it was so hot and I got tired really fast from walking up and down to where the frisbee's were thrown but it was fun. Billy made me my favorite cake, Rainbow Chip, since he can't have Skor Cake:) And Billy also made his famous baby back ribs. His mom and little brother and sister came over later that night and we played a game and had cake. A couple days after his dad and step mom took us to dinner at the Red Iguana. They brought me the largest piece of tres leches cake, I couldn't even eat all of it lol. It was a pretty good birthday, I was sad that the baby hadn't came yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment