CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cockroaches are not my friend!
















We got a note from our manager telling us that our unit and whole building would need to be fogged for cockroaches. I could not believe all that we had to do to get ready, and of course me being pregnant I was so stressed about it, and didn't know what to do. It's a good thing that Billy could take charge and help me not be too worried about it. We had to put plastic wrap over everything unless we wanted to end up washing it. We loaded our car with as much as we could and then covered everything else. I told Billy I'd rather move than have to go through that again. It was such a pain, but luckily our manager is nice and gave us rent credit for the inconvenience. We really appreciated that.

1 comment:

  1. I hate cockroaches! UGGGH! I hate when there are any kind of insect infestations! Yuck. I'm glad billy was there to help.

    ReplyDelete