CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Finally Home!

Aunt Katy holding him for the first time, she wasn't allowed in the NICU

It was so cute we came back to check on him and he had snuggled all the way in with just his arm out:)

Dad getting him ready to be in the light





We got home and had to wait for the Billi bed to arrive. So we tried to enjoy him while we could.






cute lil' booties



I like this bed much better than the hospital!
It was the longest night of my life. Taggart hated being in the billibed, and he did not sleep good. We had to get up and be back to the hospital at 8:30 to check his billirubon counts. Luckily DR. Miles said we could send the bed back and we no longer had to have him in yet. Hooray!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Alicia!!! I haven't been on anyone's blogs for a while... I was so excited to see these posts! He is beautiful. I'm sorry he had a hard time at first :( That is hard to watch. I hope everything is going well for you guys now! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete