CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

A weekend at the Snake House

Our little pirate
yuck




a few of the snakes








So Billy has to work a lot when I don't, so that makes me not able to see my family much. So I decided that I would take a little trip to Rexburg to visit my sister and her family, in their new house. I got there late Friday night and just talked with Ben and Andrew, Nic was asleep and Amber was at a relief society thing. Then once Amber got there me and her talked for awhile and played cards. The next day we decided to go get our eyebrows waxed at the beauty college, it was an okay experience. Ben had told me they'd found some snakes and i couldn't believe it and wanted to see some of them. So Andrew, Ben, and Nic were heading around the house looking for snakes and could always find some. It was crazy, and then I saw some of them. it was insane, and I was glad that I didn't live there. Sunday was Andrews primary program so we were excited to hear him sing and say his part, it was cute. I ended up not feeling so well so I headed out earlier than I had planned and was excited to get back and see Billy:)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh the memories!!! Hahahaha actually it's still a little hard to laugh at it! You were there for the worse case scenario we had! I love the pics though! Good times!!! Gotta love my kids and their choice of dress-ups!!

    ReplyDelete