CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

A mouse in the house :(

Just small :(


So here we are sitting at the table eating dinner and talking. I all of a sudden see a flash of brown, and I thought it was a huge moth. I was wrong, but Billy looked around and was trying to figure it out. Finally we decided just to buy some traps, and I waited for it and was scared. Cuz at the time we were sleeping on the floor on foutons, I was scared to death. So a few days later we're laying on our bed playing cribbage, and all of a sudden we heard something and we saw the mouse, so I was out of the room in a flash, and Billy was on the search for it. He finally cornered it in his bowling bag in our closet and had to make it get on the trap, I heard a whimper, and felt bad, but Billy took care of it and now it's gone. Thank heavens, and when we moved out we found that we had caught one more. I hate mice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment