CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Billy and Lilly's Birthday











I know that is has been forever since their birthdays, but I haven't gotten around to posting about it. I kept telling Billy it wasn't fair, that we didn't have as much money to spend for his birthday as he did for mine, but I made it work. Billy and Lilly were born on the same day, October second. Billy turned 28 and Lil turned 11. Billy and I opened his presents from me at our house before we left to hang out with the rest of the family. I got him some much needed levis, and a couple of shirts, a couple of movies, and some of the shampoo/conditioner he likes. He was excited and immediately put on a new outfit. Then we had to go and pick up their cakes, his mom told me she'd buy the cakes if I picked them up. So we got Billy his favorite, marzi pan and lilly just a normal chocolate one. then we had to wait for his mom to get home from work, then they opened their gifts from the rest of the family, and we headed out to Lagoon. I had never been to lagoon during frightmares, but we had a blast. We went on Wicked, Billy hadn't been on it yet. I swear we went on so many rides, and I kept feeling so sick and getting a nasty headache. Come to find out a few weeks later, I was pregnant and didn't know it. That would explain why I was sick, rides never make me sick. We went through the supposedly scariest haunted houses but they weren't bad. All in all we had a blast. Then when we got back since I wasn't feeling well we just went home to bed, instead of watching a movie with everyone. But overall I think they both had a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the ride Wicked!!! It's my favorite roller coaster I've been on so far :) I don't get out much obviously when my favorite roller coaster is at Lagoon!!! Sounds like it was lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete