CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Our One Year Anniversary


At dinner




my man :)



at the gateway




So we didn't think we would have enough money to do much fun stuff for our anniversary. But I decided to surprise Billy. I called the Anniversary Inn to see if they had a good room open. They did it was the Jackson Hole Suite. I was excited since that was where we went on our honeymoon. So we went shopping a little at the gateway and then to the Princess and the Frog, and ate at Happy Sumo. It was lots of fun, then we got back to our car and I told Billy I was driving from there. I had told him to pack a bag, but wouldn't tell him where we were going. So then we got to the place and I went in and got our key and stuff. So we walk in and Billy didn't even know what the Anniversary Inn was, so he was completely excited. Especially when he saw which one ours was. It was really cool. We got cheesecake for me, since billy can't have it and apple cider and they brought us a huge thing of chips and salsa with lots of dip. We had a huge t.v. and watched Lord of the Rings together.

5 comments:

  1. very cute pictures!! good job on surprising him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way fun alicia! you're so good! so... pretty soon you should know more about your little one :D way exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some strange reason my blog hasn't shown you posting a new post, so here I am thinking that you stopped blogging when in reality you are not only blogging but I have missed this big news. Congrats on the pregnancy and sorry it took me so long to discover this exciting time for you. You'll make a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey we went there (jackson hole) for our one year! (zane)

    ReplyDelete