CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Amber's Baby Shower for Mylie :)

I'm not going to post the pictures from at the hotel, cuz I don't want anyone mad at me. LOL So I got off work at 7:00, and headed to Macammon to meet Grandma Mac, my mom, Peanut, and Sis. I squeezed in the back seat in between sis and pnut. We drove to poky and stopped and ate at Sizzler, we got a refund on peanuts food since she couldn't eat more than a cup of soup. Then off to the hotel, we all had our laptops, well except for grandma and sis. But I was way nice and let grandma play a little farkle on mine. Then we had to get up and drive to Rexburg and we got to see all the cute stuff Amber got for Mylie from everyone, it was fun. But squished on the way home, I accidentally spilled my frosty on peanut and we had a good laugh, and got to watch Ashlynn play a little basketball when we got home. We went to church and then I headed back home.

1 comment:

  1. Chellooooo, Rexburg? Come on, you didn't even call me!! Oh well, I still love ya :)

    ReplyDelete