CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

To Grandma's House Taggart Goes :)

I was on the phone with my little sister Sunday night, and her and Ashlynn decided to come to my house to eat play dough ice cream and see the boys. They had to leave the next morning by 11:00. So anyways we talked and laughed that night, and the next day they said Taggart why don't you come back with us. So they called and asked mom if it was okay, and we rushed to get him packed to go with them. Billy says that spontaneity must run in our family because there have been times when I have done things like that :) I was excited to have a little break and have more one on one time with Owen, but I still was sad, because the longest Taggart has been away is when I was in the hospital with Owen, and he still saw me everyday. I missed him after they left. Here are some pictures of their fun times.  
So happy with a basketball and being outside

He loves his Uncle Jason :)
He finally got to experience the sweet hot tub! They said he didn't want out.

I was sad that the boys wouldn't be together for the 4th of July, but I told Peanut to take lots of pictures of Taggart so I could kinda be a part of it with him. They took him to the parade.
He wanted to throw the candy back

He just wanted to be in the middle of the road, maybe we should enter him next time?!
Then they got to play on the tramp with sprinklers, wash the dogs, ride the scooter, ride a horse, and he refused a nap this day :(



He's never ridden before, and was tired. I think he will like it better next time!
Then off to Pocatello they went. He got to eat at Texas Roadhouse, and they got to experience the joys of him at Walmart.

I know he had a blast with you guys. Thanks for letting him have fun, and for putting up with him. I'm sure he would love to come again! :) I am happy for him to spend time with my family, because we don't get to see them as often. I want him to know them just as well as Billy's family. We are lucky to have such great families!!

No comments:

Post a Comment