CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Reuniting with Taggart

I waited to head to Grace until Thursday. Taggart recognized my car coming up the road, and he was happy to see me. Which made my day. That night Taggart got to get in the hot tub again.
With Peanut and Ashlynn

They were watching a Disney Sing-along and he was so enthralled.

After jumping in, he didn't mind if he went under, and he loved the life jacket! My mom found it at D.I. for $1, now that is my kind of deal :)


Friday we went out to the Dike, where my mom and her friend Brenda were going to be camping. We got to jet ski, tube, and knee board.
Unloading


Gotta stay hydrated!

Uncle Jayden

Jayden riding the tube



Cutest 2 yr old ever!
Got stuck in the mud

Ash pulling Peanut


Tagg, Mom, and Jayden on Suzanne's Jet Ski

Brenda was nice to watch Owen so I could have fun too. Everyone helped lots to let me have fun, I appreciate it!


Walking the plank, he had me nervous!
I got voted to knee-board first! Once we figured it out it was fun, but man was I sore the next day.





We went in the paddle boat, but we didn't go far before I brought Owen back, I was too nervous to have him in there.

Taggart got pushed in by Jayden, he was okay and swam back to my mom, but he had pooped in his diaper, so that made a horrible mess. Good thing he still loves water! Jayden did really well having Taggart around but he was ready for him to go. Taggart can be loud :)


Take 2: I made Sis smile, she got Owen to sleep :)

Taggart always pulls the blanket off of Owen's car seat, and he was cracking me up with the towel wrapped around.
I had so much fun, it has been so long since I have been to a lake let alone Jet skiing/Boating. Thanks for the fun day! Can't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment