CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4, 2012

Owen's Blessing Day

We decided to bless Owen in Grace over Memorial Day Weekend since alot of my family would be there, and then no one would have to travel clear to Utah for it. We were lucky to make it on time to the blessing, ha ha. Getting ready in a house full of people isn't easy, and of course it was raining. I was really stressed because I didn't want to be late, but it all worked out. Billy gave Owen a wonderful blessing and Owen was even calm through it. Taggart must've known something special was happening with his brother, because he was super clingy for both of us during Sacrament Meeting. I took him out once and turned around and he was gone, it scared me to death. He could've went anywhere. Thankfully he just went in the Primary room.


Trying to get a picture of our family proves to be difficult :)


There we go!
We're grateful to have Owen in our lives now and are excited for both our boys to be good brothers and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again! Owen is so adorable. Curse you making me baby hungry again. ha ha! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete