CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2012

27th Birthday :S

My mom, Andrea, and Jayden were in town running errands and so they came over on my birthday. Jayden had been asking for Chuck'E Cheese (where a kid can be a kid)! So we went over there, and had lots of tokens to use. Taggart enjoyed the carousel and other rides, Jayden had fun too. The only down fall was that there was a daycare there and they were so loud, so they were making Jayden a little upset. But I think Jayden did well considering. It was funny because when I put a token in for Taggart to do the carousel the daycare kids would run and jump on and make it overflowing with people. I thought it was just a little "greasy" ha ha.


I told Jayden to smile and he posed, gotta love him :)


Owen did pretty well

Take 1

Take 2, guess the flash made him close his eyes ha ha

Look at that lefty and his nice form!



Attempting a picture.
Unfortunately Billy had to work all day, and then had to go to the Art Institute Portfolio Show again that evening, so I was just with my family for the majority of the day. My boys even napped at the same time so I got to take a nap. That was the best Birthday Present!
Me and my boys!

We went to Cowabunga Bay swimming on Friday with my mom, Andrea, Ashlynn(she drove up), and Jayden. Billy got to come too. It was kinda windy so it wasn't even that crowded. We all had a lot of fun and saw some interesting sights!!
Ashlynn, Taggart, Andrea in the lazy river


Jayden loved the Lazy River the best, but I did make him go with me down one of the big slides. It's too bad that so much water splashes on your way up to the slides or he would love going on them.
That night we ate my cake and were completely exhausted from a long day of swimming. We stayed so long Taggart missed his nap that day.

Sneaking some cake!


I can't believe that I am 27, it is so crazy that life just is flying by. I am grateful for my family and that I got to spend time with those I love. Here's to another year! Hopefully it's a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment