CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day 2012

On Saturday we went to the Burk's to celebrate Father's Day. We had hot dogs off the grill and fruit. Taggart got to play in the pool again, and we played volleyball. Although we kept sending the volleyball over the fence. They told me my serve was too hard! lol


Taggart joined Katy's team :)

Squirt guns were brought out, and water balloons, but Wes decided to toss Katy in the pool. But she had her phone in her pocket. So it wasn't as funny as it could've been. Into a bag of rice the phone went.
We had cake for dessert, and after we got home Taggart snuck into the extra.

Grandpa Burk with Owen

The dad in our house!


"Who stole the frosting off the cake?" Not me!


We had a very relaxing Father's Day. We went to church and came home and ate fajitas, and Billy let me take a nap. Now if that doesn't tell you how great of a husband/father he is I don't know what will. I just want Billy to know that I am so grateful for him. He is always willing to help me with whatever I need to get done. He makes my life as a mom so much easier and less stressful. The boys and I love him to death. We are also so thankful for our own Fathers and Grandfathers in our lives. We know we wouldn't be who we are today without them. We're grateful for them being willing to love our kids and spend time with them. We love you all, and hope you all had a great Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment