CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

Photo Shoot

Torri's friend, Alisha, works at Fotofly, and she offered me a free photo shoot for my boys. It was so nice of her to do that for us, and we love the pictures! Here a some of the ones we love, which is most of them, lol. Owen was just shy of 2 weeks old, and Taggart is almost 23 Months old.
I love their feet, glad I decided to do barefoot :)




I was so excited about the hammock pictures, they are my favorites!





Taggart had done such a good job, but it was past nap time, and we were trying to get individuals of him, so we took his sippy cup and made him run to it. This was the result :)
Then we let him kick a soft soccer ball so he was happy.
They asked me if Owen was always so well behaved, and I was like ya pretty much. They were amazed that he slept the whole time. I am grateful we got these precious pictures of our boys! I sure love them, and think they are the cutest kids ever :)

1 comment: